Friday, July 14, 2017

Lead Me

'Lead me.'

What a good prayer that is!

"Lead me, O LORD, in your righteousness because of my enemies; make your way straight before me." - Psalm 5:8 ESV

"Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long." - Psalm 25:5 ESV

"Send out your light and your truth; let them lead me; let them bring me to your holy hill and to your dwelling!" - Psalm 43:3 ESV

"from the end of the earth I call to you when my heart is faint. Lead me to the rock that is higher than I," - Psalm 61:2 ESV

"Teach me to do your will, for you are my God! Let your good Spirit lead me on level ground!" - Psalm 143:10 ESV

Can we be led?

A prayer like this assumes that God will give guidance if we ask for it. It is a prayer of faith with an awareness of leadership and all that involves.

I'm praying this prayer this morning.

If he leads we will end up if places we would never be in any other way. We will meet people that He Is visiting.

His leading. His visitation. His will. His provision. His power. His plan. Our victory.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment