Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Go Out And Collect It

You know what... no matter how you feel right now there are new mercies available for you today...
- If you miss someone... there are new mercies
- If you feel like you won't be ready for the holidays... there are new mercies
- If you have failed... the mercies are new
- If you feel cut off... go out the door of self and get the mercy that has collected like manna on the ground

This mercy is out there under God's sky not inside... it is outside... God sent it to Earth from Heaven because He wants you to have it.

"Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. But I said to you that you have seen me and yet do not believe. All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out. For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day." - John 6:35-39 ESV

Eat this food. Drink the blood of the new covenant.

You and i are not limited by what we can and can not do. God sent someone to us and He sends new mercy to us today.

"The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. 'The LORD is my portion,' says my soul, 'therefore I will hope in him.' The LORD is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him." - Lamentations 3:22-25 ESV

Leave that dark room of self, go out into the sunshine of His love and collect as much as you can carry.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment