Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Jingle. Jingle.

"...But he laid his right hand on me, saying, 'Fear not, I am the first and the last, and the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades...' " - Revelation 1:17b-18 ESV

Jingle. Jingle. He has the master keys to every bondage and He holds them up with two fingers smiling and waving them over His head.

Fear not. Those handcuffs of doubt are about to drop to the floor. That cell is about to swing open wide. Fear not. Jesus has knocked out death cold. Hell can't hold him. He has regained the keys that Adam unwitting handed over to the Devil. Power has transferred hands. Your friend, the one who will never leave of forsake you, has the keys to death and Hades.

Jingle. Jingle.

'Hey fear! What's that you were saying again? I can't hear you.'

Jingle. Jingle.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment