Saturday, August 30, 2014

God's Praise

Every justified person will have praise from God.

"For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord. Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God." - 1 Corinthians 4:4-5 KJV

That is grace... wonderful grace... imagine a person who has done nothing right and has messed everything up but they stand before God and He has praise for them... maybe nobody else would do that or if they did they were disappointed again and again.

But when God sees them He might well say something like this, 'Thank you. I am glad to know you. You received my Son and I gladly receive you.'

I can't tell you how much this little fact means to me. When I first heard it in P Lutz's class 20 years ago it changed my life. Even reading it now it breaks me. This is my loving God. This is the heart of my Savior.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment