Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Motivation And Warfare

Thinking about deficit motivation, what I'm calling 'contributive' motivation, joy, unhappiness and spiritual warfare. Lots of things in the mix. I think people either discount or often over emphasize spiritual warfare for lots of reasons... world view oriented ones mostly. Still the Bible teaches us that angels and demons are real and actively viaing for influence. What am I as a rational responsible person to do and think? Also, where does my motivation come from. Is it to 'get' or 'give'? Sex is a great example. Business dealings. Education. Am I learning to get or be a part of something great? If so, how will that turn out and how does that make me vulnerable to the invisible battle going on somewhere close to me? Proverbs 4:23-27 ESV - "Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life. Put away from you crooked speech, and put devious talk far from you. Let your eyes look directly forward, and your gaze be straight before you. Ponder the path of your feet; then all your ways will be sure. Do not swerve to the right or to the left; turn your foot away from evil." --

No comments:

Post a Comment