Saturday, July 4, 2020

That First Ten Percent

Give the first 10% to God.

It is a great principle for money and for life because then you start out on the right foot. There is a principle I heard recently, 'Create before you consume' which reminded me of this. Make something first and then look at what others have done. Draw then look at drawings other people have made. Paint then look at paintings. Write a post then look at other posts. If that is the order procrastination will go out the window and instead of negative comparison you can be inspired by others.

The days I get up, pray a little, get in the Bible and maybe pray or just talk to God about what I have read are always the best days. That first 10%, or more, went to Him but there was a transfer I can not measure also.

Beholding Him transforms us. He creates in us before we go and consume anything from others when we give Him the first and best of what we have... time.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment