Sunday, April 5, 2020

Palm Sunday 2020

Looks like we can't do our 'burnt offerings' this palm Sunday and Easter.

Psalm 51:15-17 ESV - "O Lord, open my lips,
and my mouth will declare your praise. For you will not delight in sacrifice, or I would give it; you will not be pleased with a burnt offering. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise."

Jesus gave God this offering for humanity. It was and Is a sweet 'smelling savor' to God the Father.

Jesus Is the king of kings who rides in humbly on a simple animal used for labor. I grab a branch off the newest palm tree and run to throw it down before You. You Lord are my salvation.

Those who see who He Is in His humbled state will also see Him regal and glorified. That glimpse is transforming.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment