Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Winning, Giving And Worship

Worshiping this morning... Jesus is amazing... He has put His righteousness on our account... we can be winners in Him and there don't need to be any losers in order for us to win...

"And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, 'Now the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ have come, for the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, who accuses them day and night before our God. And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death...' " - Revelation 12:10-11 ESV

The accuser has not been cast down yet. This is a future event but the path to victory is the same.

"He saith unto them, How many loaves have ye? go and see. And when they knew, they say, Five, and two fishes." - Mark 6:38 KJV

I'm looking at my lunch and I have a little but not much... still... I'm worshiping and giving it to Jesus to bless.

The accusation is that we only have enough for ourselves and even then it may not be enough. The promise is that we win by... 'the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death'... my life... my lunch... my bread... my fish... or we can give it to Jesus.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment